With over 150 stores in six countries, dean&david is one of the largest and most successful healthy food concepts in Europe – uncomplicated, modern and urban. We offer you a varied job in a strongly expanding company with an open-minded and motivated environment. Wanna join the fresh team? Take your chance now and start with us in our headquarters in Gräfelfing near Munich as
Project Manager Operational Development & IT (m/w/d)
- As a sparring partner between Operations & IT, you are responsible for IT operations as well as the re-opening process of new restaurants.
- You implement new technologies and carry out the associated training at the head office and at the partners’ premises.
- You support the introduction of new business processes and ensure the success of digital investments.
- You work across departments as a point of contact to identify weaknesses and try to resolve adoption issues smoothly.
- You keep track of digital initiatives and measure the return on investment.
- Proven experience in Change Management, Operations and IT
- A sound understanding of restaurant operations and/or the foodservice industry
- Know-how in Tech & Digitalization and a passion for hospitality and people
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with multiple departments and partners
- Enjoy cross-departmental project work as well as trainings
- Fluently in German and English, both written and spoken
- Change for better: We place great emphasis on diversity, sustainability, environmental awareness and social commitment.
- People first: Our formula for success are our people and a culture characterised by passion, team spirit, personal responsibility and innovation.
- We care about you: We give you the opportunity to shape your career path at dean&david, to develop yourself and your strengths further with us.
- We are on a mission: We are a fast-growing, modern company with secure jobs – made in Germany.
We are looking forward receiving your application at email@example.com.