Are you looking for an open-minded and motivated team, various development opportunities and are you enthusiastic about fresh casual food? Then become part of our innovative gastronomy concept with over 150 stores in six countries and redefine healthy, fresh prepared food with us – uncomplicated, modern and urban.
Become part of dean&david at the U.S. Army Garnison Grafenwöhr as:
Shift Manager (m/f/d)
- You prepare our fresh food! For example, you put together delicious bowls and salads or mix our healthy juices and smoothies
- You lead your employees in the shift and are their first point of contact
- You advise and look after our guests and sell our dean&david products
- You ensure the satisfaction of our guests through your customer and service orientation
- Initial professional experience in the gastronomy industry is advantageous but not a must – career changers are very welcome at our company
- You ideally have experience in managing employees
- You have a positive charisma and are a host/hostess with passion
- You have good communication skills, enjoy working in a team and have an eye for details
- You have a high level of commitment, flexibility and initiative
- You will receive fair payment for your work as well as various surcharges and bonuses.
- We support you with a mobility budget so that you have a relaxed way to work.
- You will get discounts on healthy food & drinks in our stores.
- We offer you family-friendly working hours that are different from the classic gastronomy industry.
- In addition, you will receive further regional benefits depending on the store.
dean&david as an employer
- Change for better: We place great emphasis on diversity, sustainability, environmental awareness and social commitment.
- People first: Our formula for success are our people and a culture characterised by passion, team spirit, personal responsibility and innovation.
- We care about you: We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and your strengths in the stores or at the dean&david headquarter.
- We are on a mission: We are a fast-growing, modern company with secure jobs – made in Germany.
Take your chance and convince us with your personality and competencies – we are looking forward to your application: firstname.lastname@example.org!